Free web e-mail services such as Microsoft's Live (Hotmail), Yahoo Mail and Google's Gmail often offer even more service level than our ISP's e-mail. These web mail services are also very mature in development and can be used in PC, Mobile and other combinations. Most business users are not aware of many advance features not commonly known within the service. These advance services allow the user to:
1) access the e-mail with any browser (PC, Mobile, other Internet device),
2) back up with your traditional e-mail PC Software such as "Outlook Express".
3) access it with various mobile phone's e-mail client.
4) setup as a free push mail services (hotmail+windows mobile only)
5) send and receive e-mail from multiple accounts with just one account.
6) share online calendar and synchronize with mobile phone with a free service.
7) manage e-mail group for e-mail broadcasting for free.
The speaker will demonstrate with his own Gmail account and Microsoft Live account to achieve these setting. Social network such as Facebook is a useful tool for building your business network and community. The speaker will discuss the potential use of Facebook for the purpose of selling and marketing. He will also openly discuss the limitations of these services and in what situation we should avoid using the free web mail services.