Visit to the Hong Kong Heritage Museum - An event for all family members!
A highly visitor-oriented museum, the Hong Kong Heritage Museum will offer a diverse range of dynamic and interactive exhibitions and programmes to engage visitors in enjoyable and educational experiences as they appreciate the valuable artefacts on display.
Date: 23rd JUN 2007 (SAT)
Time: AM - TBC
Deadline of Registration: 20th JUN 2007
Contact: Victor Tsang firstname.lastname@example.org / 93535350; Amanda Lim email@example.com / 96411388; Wilton Fok firstname.lastname@example.org / 93676877
For the adults
- Hong Kong Toy Story : introduces the development of local toys and allows you to recapture some childhood memories.
- Cantonese Opera Heritage Hall : showcasing the operatic treasures of our museum, including some valuable items once used by renowned Cantonese Opera artists
For the children
- The gallery consists of eight learning playzones that let the children roam through the Mai Po Marshes, penetrate deep underground and dive into the ocean to get to know birds, insects and sea creatures.
- They can take a look at the work of local archaeologists and discover for themselves the artifacts excavated in Hong Kong in a series of games specially conceived for them.
- Plus, they can explore life in a traditional New Territories village, make friends with other children and play some old but exciting and challenging games with their families.